Greater Cincinnati Area SCHOOL SAFETY CONFERENCE
March 15, 2019 – Lakota East High School
Confirmed speakers include:
- Frank DeAngelis, Retired Principal, Columbine High School
- Nicole Hockley, Mother of Dylan – Founder, Sandy Hook Promise
- Michelle Gay, Mother of Josephine – Founder, Safe and Sound Schools
- Doug Hale – Southwest Regional Rep. Ohio School Resource Officer Association, School Resource Officer Lakota Schools
- Dan Nelson, MD, Psychiatrist, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
Learn from national experts and those who experienced immense tragedy as we explore changing cultures, proven preventative measures, emergency planning and preparation,and bringing our kids home safely each day.
The Coach Hall Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization established after the tragic 2012 Chardon High School that left three students dead, three others injured, and a community forever changed. Learn more about the foundation at www.coachhallfoundation.org.
Save the Date! Plan to Attend! Save the Date!