February 27, 2017 Conference
“Providing a Safe Environment for our School Children”
“A Layered Approach”
This conference will help strengthen school communities to be able to further protect our nation’s most important assets – our children. Our conference will present different layers of protection we can provide for our school children. These layers work with each other to enhance the safety for our children and provide a more secure learning environment. Proactive discussion and efforts empower school communities to take an active part in school safety and demonstrate respect for all lives within our schools.
Date: Monday, February 27, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 2:30pm
Location: Mentor Paradigm Building At Mentor High School
6477 Center St. Mentor, OH 44060
- Frank Hall, Andy Fetchik, Tom Connick; The Coach Hall Foundation
Planning for a crisis, pre and post event planning
- Nicole Hockley/Mark Barden, Paula Fynboh, Sandy Hook Promise (Sandy Hook
Elementary); Say Something Program, Know the Signs Program
- Dr. Shane McCartney, CorFoundation, (Virginia Tech)
AC4P Program (Actively Caring For People Program)
- Mo Canady, Executive Director of the National Association of School Resource Officers
Training of SRO’s and the need for safe learning environments
- Paolo DeMaria, Superintendent of Ohio Schools (invited), Kimberly Nagel, CEM, Ohio
Department of Education,
- State Representative John Patterson (D-Jefferson)
Legislative changes that have an impact and influence on school safety
Who is the conference for?
Those that have a deep concern for the safety of our school children.
Teachers, Administrators, Superintendents, PTA and PTO Members, School Board Members, School Resource Officers, and Parents.
COST: $20.00 before Feb.17 ($25.00 after Feb. 17)
Further info about:
The Coach Hall Foundation
Or contact us via email at